Monday, June 1, 2009

Shoebox Poems #5

~Part 1~
Just stop it.
Stop your lies and your deceit!
Stop your shit and your greed!

No more hate; No more cries
No more screams; No more goodbyes

Quit the calling
Quit the denial (I see it!)
Quit the following
Quit the trials (I feel it!)

Be a man - Show me your true colors!
...they're fading gray with these troubles.

RESPECT ME!



~Part 2 ~
Love opened my mind with a blindfold
Making me strong - Heart and soul!

I left you alone (so dark and cold)
I left you in shambles (pieces are sold)

I was your Sunshine: your Morning Light.
You were my Darkness; my Fearful Night.

Powerful together in this great Universe
Beautiful no more, the star has burst

Move on and be whole again!
Don't search life with pain!

The hurt is too much (I'm brought to my knees)
"This too will pass" (the future is foreseen)

I have loved you more than I could fathom
Yet you have left me overcome with sadness...

No comments:

Post a Comment