Sunday, March 22, 2009

Change of Plans

So after speaking to one of the most influential people in my career right now, and getting some much needed advice my moving plans have changed.  Instead of moving to LA right off the bat, I am going to move to San Diego.  WOW I cant believe Im actually saying that, truthfully I thought that was the last place I would move because I had my heart set on LA, but I was told that the San Diego Paul Mitchell school would be the best place for me to finish my schooling once I get out there due to the owner and the people he brings in to help teach.  So, the plan is move to San Diego for 6 months and finish school, and then go up to LA.  The other thing that has changed is my girl isnt moving out there with me anymore, I cut the bitch off lol.....  However, Sean still is!!!  Cant wait to see everyone!!!!

So for our "Tale Trip" in August maybe we could still do it in LA and all pitch in and get a Hotel or something!

3 comments:

  1. HELL MUTHA-FUCKEN YAHHHHHHHH! Now das what i'm talking bout, WILLIS!! I'm sooooooooo fucking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaha you make me laugh.... im really excited too! good times ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Yay!!! Yay!!!!!! That's so awesome!!! I'm so glad I get to hang out with my besties all together now!!! That means threes company for beach bonfires,movie night, concerts, roll tacos, rollerskating n more!!! No train ticket needed!!! Whoot for CIP!!!

    ReplyDelete