Monday, January 26, 2009

Getting Started...

After a few days of deliberation, and a bit of nervousness, I've decided to write my first blog. This past weekend, I have gone back and forth as to how I would begin, and I am finally ready.
Okay, here we go...

This blog space was created as an open, intriguing, and fun way to reminisce,with friends, (and soon to be friends) about times had, ones presently, and those geared towards the future. It is meant to capture and express the honesty and truth that holds together the greatest of friendships.

I am new to this, so please be patient with me while I learn the ropes!

3 comments:

  1. great idea! when can i start posting???

    ReplyDelete
  2. new name. cocktales better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh CockTales...where have you been all my life?! I've invited a few other friends to join...Ms FairyTales and Ms TallTales. Nice of you to join this naughty little coven hehehe.

    ReplyDelete