Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Warrior Wears The Dunce Cap!

A wrap up of my weekend should definitely be an interesting and humorous topic of conversation today. I'll start with me, locking myself out of my car, while it was running and parked in front of an Exit gate! Ugh, only I would do something like that. But wait, it gets better...The reason why I was unable to return back to my car was because the door has no handle. Yes, I said NO handle. The game has been for the past 2 months with Prowler (my car) is that because there is no handle, and it costs ruffly $490 to replace , I have to hold down the unlock button in order to roll the windows down so I can reach in, and open the door. Knowing this, I still managed to abruptly jump out of my car, while exiting out of my storage unit, to run something back to my brother, when my door slammed shut and I not longer had access. F*#@! A mere 40min later, and making a stop off at my friend's for the spare key, I was back on track and headed to "the movies". At that point, I thought I might take a break and see the new Underworld movie but somehow I just couldn't get that motivated....time for Plan B.

My detour from the theater had led me to enjoy the (High Quality off course LOL) bootleg versions of: Slumdog Millionaire and Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist. Have to say, I wasn't that impressed at the latter. I enjoyed it, however, I thought it would have been a bit more funny than it was. Michael Cera played a mediocre role and seemed to be more reserved. Not really what I was expecting. Maybe I was just more interested in seeing a somewhat hilarious screen play to help brighten my Dunce Cap Night. This one definitely was not.

I enthusiastically broke my legs on Saturday. Haha! My girl and I had a nice little rendezvous at the Gym. Mind you, this is my first time back in a good 4 months! Can I tell you how SORE I am now?! UGH! Another Dunce Cap Moment! Unfortunately, I thought it would be a great idea to pep myself up by downing 8oz. of liquid Hydroxycut. What a dumbass!

So after that final stint, I was more or less moving my legs as least as possible LOL! I did get a bit of good new though...I was invited to spend the weekend in Vegas to celebrate the SuperBowl. Damn! Vegas again?? That sounds like a whole lot of trouble to me!! Haha! Who's coming with me?!

Sunday turned into Recovery Day, while Monday school started again. Welcome back!

1 comment:

  1. does the dunce cap come in various sizes and perhaps colors?? i'm sure we might be able to set a trend at fashion week.

    ReplyDelete