Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Beginnings with Old Friends

Not quite sure about this whole blog thing, but I guess I'll try it out.  I've recently been trying to figure things out as to what I want to do as I finish school and in my personal life.   Decided Im going try to live the single life YAY!!  I talked with my dad and figured out my move.  He is going to take me to Jamaica for the 4th of July and then drive all my stuff out to Cali for me.  Now the only question is San Diego, Orange County, or LA.  I'll figure everything out in time though Im sure.

4 comments:

  1. may i cast my vote for san diego please?!?!?!

    oh... and a rasta beanie from jamaica! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking into schools in all cities and deciding from there i think. But the rasta beanie i can do for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. now das what i'm talkin bout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit! Bring me home a dreadlocked nigga wit a big shlong and dat bomb. Ill pay for good service like that! Oh, and he has to be full of pinnapple juice before he comes LOL

    ReplyDelete