Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've Been Burgled!

When it rains, does it fucking POUR!

it's bad enough that i've having to start my life completly over at almost 30 years of age, but to make matters worse... I've been fucking robbed!

i am in the process of moving out my old place and my landlord is fucking pissed off... i guess so pissed off @ me that she decided to ROB me and take my personal belongings out of my place while i have been gone.. and might i add, the most odd and random items??

-- northface jacket, size 2x! (the lady is 5 feet tall and about 150 lbs)
-- perfect push up
-- tool box with tools
-- safe, with nothing in it, she even left behind the packet with the combination, wtf? lol
-- ab straps for a perfect pull up, that was LEFT behind still installed
-- the telephone system with answering machine and all 3 handsets... BUT left the other 2 base chargers
-- a small blue bag with used sex toys, letters from the EX while he was locked up(are you that bored you wanna read letters like that??) a boustierre 32b, the bitch has DD's, a pair of stockings (eww, really gonna wear someone elsesstockings??)
-- lots of irreplaceable custom designed jewelry with precious stones
-- watches, earings and necklaces
-- small nic-nacs from all over the world from friends who have traveled (also irreplaceable)

those who know me know how i feel about material stuff... to me it's just stuff... but what pisses me off is that it was stolen from me.. i don't steal from others, and i can't stand DISHONEST people. part of the reason why the ex and i are no longer together... he's a dishonest theif.

so i've called the po-po and filed a report, not like they can really do much and of course the ho denied everything.. whatever. KARMA is a fucking bitch, and when people wrong me, i don't wrong them back, i just wait and let them self destruct.. it totally works every fucking time.... Just ask Tattle... she's seen it happen to one person in particular.. LOL

3 comments:

  1. That bitch.... that is some random shit for sure.... who wants to use someone elses sex toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a 53 year old woman who hasn't been fucked right? i dunno. nashhhhhhhty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a funny picture about adult toys in the wrong hands...hmmm I might have to edit it before I post it...

    ReplyDelete