Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So Close I Could Taste It!

I'm fucking pissed!

For the past 2 months I have been patiently anticipating the arrival of Lil Toonchi in Dago. I wanted to see Him when He was in LA and my so-called "hook-up" at Live Nation is a douche. He told me that he wasn't able to get me tickets because it was completely sold out and it was out of his district. Fine. I can deal with that. What trips me out though is that not more than 2 weeks later do I get a call from him saying that He will be in SD the third week in January, but to keep it on the low low cuz nobody knows of His arrival yet. Said that he'd hook me up with tickets since he couldn't at the LA show. AWESOME! Not only do I get to get close enough to catch the sweat off his sexy ass (and possibly cop a feel), the $90 tickets are comped! Definitely a good handoff. It pays to be patient.....sometimes.

A week ago, I get a follow-up call from my "hook-up" saying that I'm all set to go for the concert with 2 tickets, on the floor, and to get there early to get a good spot. DONE! I'm there!

Tonight is the performance. Starts at 7pm. Where am I? In front of a computer writing this fucking thing. Yes, that was bitterness in my tone. At 430pm, after 2 failed attempts at calling and 1 text message unanswered, I get a call from my "hook-up" saying that he is sorry, but he was so wrapped up in whatever he was doing this weekend and completely spaced out and never put any tickets at will call for me. Fucking prick! What I don't get, is why the fuck did he call me last week to confirm everything was okay and never follow through?! I more than compensate him for the connect, and have done so in the past, however, it just so happens that out of all the concerts to flake out on...he chooses this one! "I'll get you passes to another concert to make up for this one!" he says. Horse Shit! I don't want to go to another person's whack ass show...I want my dred-headed, southern swaggered bobblehead!

So as the night ends, my Bitter Betty depressed ass is chillin...about to get LaLa'd. Imma suck his dick one day damnit!!!

2 comments:

  1. i wonder what his sweat tastes like.. rotflmfao

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta get that message up here.... until then ill give you a taste of how i feel.... that dildo really needs to be put in that guys ass!!!

    ReplyDelete