Thursday, February 12, 2009

I gotta new!

Alright, so this blog spot is filled with rants and I just want to Rave bout my new.....(shut up and let me cheese it up a minute)
I really put my all into my last relationship. Way more that I have to give was taken. I mean this man was down and out. Depressed jobless at times, always short on dough. Drama. Baby momma bullshit. I mean the works. I had never dated anyone with children and I moved him in my place with two. And, his children, God bless them, are wonderful. I really had a good loving connection with them both. They will be missed. Can't say that bout their daddy.

So to meet a man who is only concerned about my happiness, my comfort, my well being, is not only mind blowing, but eye opening. I don't have to do all the giving. And even though its my persona, it is so very refreshing to be around someone who treats me like a Queen, for really tho. Like a Queen. It makes me want to please him, cause all he wants to do is please me.

How could I have been stuck on stupid like I was with a man like this floating around?

Oh, oh I like my new!

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your new, sounds like you're off to a running start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blllaaagggghhhhh! I think I just threw up

    ReplyDelete