Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nigga Please, Stop Being the Bitch in the Relationship!

Ok, so breaking up is hard to do. We all know that. And many of us have stayed in fucked up/ unhappy relationships for waaay longer than we should. When this sort of thing occurs, there are a number of ways it will finally come to an end. Most are bad, some are really bad.

As, you may know I have just completed wasting almost one year of my life, on a no good, lying, cheating, single father of 2, life sucking pot head. I will give him the credit of saying he does have some good in his heart, but his short comings have long since diminished any appreciation I might have had for that.

I have been fighting bitterly to get this man out of my house for approx. 3 months. I had fallen victim to the "let's try in make it work " trap a few times, all the while growing cold, bitter and numb. With the new year I had decided to get my life back and be firm and involve the law if necessary. So, again as we were winding down to the last 3 weeks he has to be in my home, and mind you we have barely been speaking for 2 months. I sorta fell into the trap again. Though this time, I did some checking up on him and called it all off within the first 2 days. Why? Because although it was he who asked me, to give us another shot, "for just 7 days, lets see how it goes" it was he who continued communications with whatever new bitch he'd found. So I basically said Fuck it.

Karma, what a friend! She has always had my back! It happens that I have had the opportunity to connect with an actual "grown ass man" who has his shit together. Who is kind and considerate beyond anything I have known in a relationship in a VERY long time. I have been spending a lot of time with this new fella. And apparently had a few monkey bites.

Now honestly, I had no intentions of telling the ex I'd met someone, and rubbing it in his face was NOT on the agenda. I mean he owes me $ and with just 2 weeks left to go he's liable to get crazy. But he noticed them. And asked about it.

I did good , I was calm, and vague, avoided arguing tho, he tried real hard to engage me. But what was killing me is how he suddenly became the bitch in the relationship.

"LOVE, is a special word, I mean you shouldn't play with that..." NIGGA PLEASE! All of the time I caught this man cheating, all the bullshit he's pulled he had the balls to tell ME! I could give a fuck! Love didnt stop him from kissing me good bye in the morning then hopping on Blackplanet to cybermack. Love didn't stop him from trying to hook up with the 19yr old down the way from our apt. And Love surely didn't make him hold to the "7days of lets make it work". Now he's crying like a bitch.

Nigga Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment