Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love & Hate

So after reading Cocktales last post I decided to write my own.  I understand completely where she is coming from.  Im so far from all my true friends that, even though I know I am truely blessed with having such amazing friends I feel very much alone and lonely as well.   I can't wait til I can be close to them again.  I love where I am at in my life right now with my career and my goals and school, however I wish I was in this same position but across the country.  Very soon though.   

I think I am finally getting to know where I need to be in my life and it is all slowly coming together.  I have dumped the old and am ready for the new.  I have "X"ed all the bad seeds in my life as far as significant others (bonfire here I come) and also friends....   

1 comment:

  1. Ya kno Fairy that is an awesome step in the right direction. Especially in the friend catagory. No matter what it is you are doing in life, if the people most immediate to you are not into the same things or on similar paths, they will eventually just slow you down. My momma told me when I was little that in life I would have many associates, but only a handful of true friends. That is soo very true!

    ReplyDelete