Sunday, February 22, 2009

por vida bitches

Oh gals. I feel ya both. Especially now. My man is still outta town with 5 weeks left...


How I wish I was able to be with my friends from the West Coast. Tejas is wonderful, but it makes sense to me why people fall in love with Cali. My time there was like nothing I've ever experienced before and it's RARE to find a group of gals in which I felt totally comfortable with. I miss those days of nail salons, shopping sprees and burrito shop. Sad things can never be like that again. It all seems so different now with everyone doing their own things all around the country (and god knows where else!) I miss feeling the freedom we had all those days ago. I say we should all meet up soon!


Road trip!!!!!

Yes?

2 comments:

  1. i miss driving in the purple car filled with junk to go and get that lemonaide with you!!

    ReplyDelete